Friday, July 27, 2007

Pink?

Imogen and I were browsing the L.L. Bean website today, where I'm thinking of getting their backpacks. I've finally settled on which backpack I like best, and I called them over to pick which color they wanted. Imogen agonized over which one and changed her mind multiple times before settling on the lavender backpack with the small embroidered flamingo. Genevieve walked up, studied the choices for about three quarters of a second and said, "The pink one with the butterfly," and walked away.

Imogen stuck around as I wandered around the site aimlessly (her school orders their uniforms from L.L. Bean and I was trying to find them on the site). I clicked on a random dress. Imogen said, "Oh, Genevieve would like that. It's pink and has flowers." From across the room Genevieve shrieked "Pink?? I love it!!"

No comments: