Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This week so far...

Sunday:

Genevieve walked into the kitchen after we told her to brush her hair with her hair neatly brushed and wet as usual, and smelling strange; not as usual. The smell was familiar... I tried to ask what it was and her big eyes got bigger and she said nothing. This is a bad sign. I knew for sure that it was a bathroom product of some sort. So I went to the bathroom to investigate. I found my facial toner on the counter, cap off and a good two inches emptier than usual. I tried to be angry but I was laughing too hard.

Monday:

I'm sitting outside of my Art History class waiting for it to start when my cell phone rings. It's Genevieve's day care. The director says she's fallen and hit her face and she needs stitches. She ended up with six stitches next to her eye (I'll post a picture later). That was about the least fun I've had in a while.

Tuesday:

I get a phone call from Imogen's school saying to come pick her up a little early because she had just vomited on her desk. I walked into the office to see her sitting on the bench holding a small trash can on her lap.

Wenesday, 4:45 pm:

Still waiting for today's little dose of disaster.

No comments: