Monday, August 17, 2015

Keeping busy

Claudia is in that insane toddler phase where she is into everything the moment I turn my back. I walk out of the room to grab her some clothes and she climbs on the table. I pause to help Genevieve with school and she dumps out a box of colored pencils all over the floor in the next room. I go to the bathroom and she scrambles behind the baby gate to push buttons on the printer. It definitely keeps me busy. 

 
And all this gives me an excuse to buy some toys in a desperate attempt to keep her occupied. These are wooded beads with laces. She happily laced some of the beads and then threw half of them all over the dining room floor, then willingly helped me pick them back up again.

 
 The holes are nice and big and the laces go through easily. The narrow beads are easiest for her to get the laces through.


No comments: