Monday, August 17, 2015

Beginning school again


This will be our sixth year homeschooling. I never thought we'd homeschool this long when we started. I don't think I would have started if I'd thought about how long it would be. :) With Imogen starting her second year in public school, it'll be my second year of only schooling one. Of course, with a toddler underfoot, that's not as simple as it sounds. 

I bought cute little crates at Walmart for only $1 and used ribbon I had laying around to lace through the holes. They're cuter and stuff doesn't fall out of them as much.
I start the year all organized. I wish I could say I stayed this organized.

She's thrilled. Really. ;)


Recently I was looking back on Claudia's baby pictures from when she was first born and of course amazed at how much she'd grown and changed. Then I saw a picture of Genevieve. She's grown up SO much in the past couple years.

In January of 2014. (We didn't buy that hat.) ;)

No comments: