Thursday, October 07, 2010

Genevieve is 8... kind of


Her real birthday isn't till Monday, but we're leaving for Texas this weekend and she'd rather celebrate it before the trip than after. Of course. These are her birthday cookies. She wanted them rather than cake. Probably because of what Faith and I did on Elijah's birthday...

Yes, I managed to stick 8 candles into a single cookie. I made two different kind. On bottom are peanut butter cookies. On top are sugar cookies with yellow frosting and sprinkles. Guess which kind she didn't like? Yeah, the yucky frosting cookies. Why do kids think they will like gross things?

That is a giant collection of beads. I'll be stepping on them for years. She got fun gifts this year. A set of magic tricks. A juggling set with balls and scarfs and hoops. Nerf guns.

Jeremy and I got her a camera. Imogen is jealous. Her camera takes video with no sound and Genevieve's has sound. I liked Imogen's silent films though, complete with paper she writes informative comments on. It's so fun and creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachael, she is looking SOOOO much like you. I am having flashbacks of our childhood right now! Spooky!

Love you,
Erin