Friday, August 24, 2007

Pictures


Imogen tried on my sunglasses and I managed to get her to pose like this. Awesome.


The girls have been taking turns helping me in the kitchen. I had Genevieve cook the taco meat for me the other night. She sat there happily chopping it to death and Jeremy was very happy because he's a stiroholic and chopoholic and I am neither.



Yesterday Genevieve walked into the kitchen looking like this. Her hair always falls down, it drives me nuts. Earlier in the day, it was in neat pigtails. Now... it's not. She used to have on a navy skirt, but, she explained, she "didn't want to pull up three things" when she went to the bathroom, so she took off the skirt and only wore her panties and the shorts she is required to wear under skirts. I have no idea what's up with the snow boots.

No comments: