Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jeremy...

As he was untangling computer cords he said to me "How can you live like this?"

I stared at him, confused. "I just don't think my quality of life is affected by computer cords."



I was making pasta from a box. "Oh no! I did it wrong," I said, rereading the instructions.

"How wrong?" Jeremy asked, immediately concerned. Deviating from The Directions concerns him greatly.

"It'll be ok," I reassured him. "I've done it wrong like this before."



Today he asked me to buy him something. I bought it, came home, and lost it. He came home and asked for it.

"Yes, I bought it. It's in a brown paper bag about this big, somewhere in the house," I said. He walked around the house aimlessly looking for it. I finally took pity on him and helped him look.

It's a wonder I haven't driven him nuts by now.

No comments: