Thursday, August 03, 2006

Imogen's haircut



Imogen got the idea that she wanted a haircut before school started and I somehow promised her one. So we stopped by Supercuts today and she got it cut. It's really cuter than it looks in these pictures. Because it curls under, she commented "It looks like Willy Wonka's."

Genevieve struggled with her individuality with Imogen's haircut. Genevieve likes her hair long and has rejected several haircut offers in the past. But Imogen, Genevieve's model in life, was getting her haircut. Genevieve came to me saying "I want a haircut." I said "Are you sure? I don't think you really want one." "I do," she assured me. A couple minutes later she couldn't stand it. "I changed my mind," she said. "I don't want my hair short." "I know," I said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby! I think you look beautiful with your new haircut. I love you and miss you so much every single minute of the day. I bet you are excited to start school! You will have to call me up and tell me all about your first day! Love you!