Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First tooth



Imogen lost her first tooth last night.

Imogen was veeery interested in the tooth fairy and when she would come and if Imogen would see her and so on (and on and on). Imogen's Indian name is Child of a Thousand Questions. Fairy tales were not invented by people like her or for people like her because most of them don't make sense.

Genevieve is sick. We were up till 2am changing sheets and holding hair back while she vomited. Poor kid. Poor me. Imogen woke me up at 6:30 to tell me how much money the fairy had left her. Speaking of which, she never woke up while Genevieve was throwing up or crying or we were cleaning up or bathing Genevieve. I started to think you could parade a band through the room and Imogen would sleep through it.

Anyway, I'm wiped and Genevieve is still sick, and we're out of food so I still need to go to the store. I hate grocery shopping.

No comments: