Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Say cheese...




These are just three of the 34 pictures I found on my camera that I did not take. All taken from a low eye level. Still, they show an increasing level of interest in capturing a subject (the colored pencils for example), though there's still plenty of random blurry shots of the room with no particular item in focus. Imogen is particularly proud of these and continues to try to get me to commit to an age when they can have cameras of their own. "How about when I'm six? Seven? Can I have one when I'm seven?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Rachael, these are quite interesting. Since it is so easy to delete the blurred blobs of nothing that will be the main result of Imogen's photo-taking experience, you do end up with a few that are fun to look at. Keep them and stick them in a file with something like, "Life from MY eyes" and show them to her later. It's cool.