Monday, March 27, 2006

Pretend bathrooms

The girls recieved a playhouse for Genevieve's birthday this last year. It's very cute and very nice with a little doorway and window and a porch and everything. The girls love to play outside in it. All kinds of pretending happens. Today they decided to pretend they had a bathroom in thier little playhouse. The only thing on hand was a couple of buckets from thier sandbox. No problemo, apparently. They may have been pretending, but we found REAL pee in the buckets. I told Imogen I was baffled. She agreed that it was indeed very baffling.

3 comments:

Neri said...

For a second there, I was praying that you were going to say you found poop. That would have been awesome.

Rachael said...

Actually, I left that part out. *wince* Imogen was the culprit actually. Not sure if that surprises me or not.

Anonymous said...

Imogen, I too am baffled. I must say though, that you girls certainly are creative in your play!